Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Poetry by Luna Drakon, Blackout Poem



This is one of the blackout poems I created from an old copy of Twilight.
I have the ebook, and audio book so i wasn't worried about deconstructing this book- especially since i picked up this print copy at Goodwill.

I've been reading Austin Kleon's blog and tumblr; I wanted to create my own blackout poetry.
It's fun, and kills some down time. Plus it's a work that gives that quick fix of "I finished something".

* I intend to create more from this book and others than reorganize to create a cohesive set of my poetry books. {I'm going to tweak these more to cover the words, better before releasing beyond this blog}

* Also sometime in the future I intend to offer prints of these {maybe also a high-quality scanned digital version at a lower price point than the print}.

No comments:

Post a Comment